söndag 19 mars 2017

Texting Friends Mixed Media Canvas

Hello!

March challenge is up and running over at 
and the theme is always Anything Goes

If you enter the challenge you can get this month freebie, 
which is Texting Friends


I've colored Texting Friends from www.kennykstamps.com 
with Distress Ink re-inkers on Langton cold pressed paper


I've used Grit-paste and stencils from Tim Holtz 
and Dylusions Ink spray in bubblegum pink

I've sprayed white cardstock with Dylusions ink spray bubblegum pink to get the same pink color as the background for some of my die cuts. Also used white cardstock and white corrugated paper

Dies used are from Tim Holtz, Cheery Lynn, Memory Box, Technique Tuesday and Spellbinder




Thank you for looking
Hugs, Lisa

11 kommentarer:

aussie aNNie sa...

Lisa, Lisa, another fantastic card, I just adore this one. Love the pinks as well. I really must find time to make a card, I love KK images but other DT places take up so much of my time... will try xx ♥[aNNie]

aussie aNNie sa...

I have grit paste too so must try your technique with my dylusions, thanks for inspiration...hugs.xx ♥[aNNie]

Barb sa...

Wowzer! I love your canvas Lisa. I love all the girly pink and the design and detail as always FABULOUS! Hugs, Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow Lisa this is wonderful! Your talents are endless. I love this monochromatic canvas art, it's truly beautiful. Love the texture, the colour and the layout/design. Gorgeous.
Lorraine

brenda sa...

Loving all the hot pinks on your very girly canvas, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED sa...

Gorgeous card Lisa just love the colour's thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous canvaslove the texture,image and hot pink
Carol x

Tracy sa...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Janette sa...

WOW, what a stunning design, just love it and pink is fabulous...glad you joined us at CraftyCatz this week.x

susiestacey sa...

Beautifully decorated canvas.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything but A Card' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Loose Stitches sa...

Gorgeous canvas, love the design! Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
~DT Sherry x