söndag 22 maj 2016

Mixed media canvas

Hello everyone, today I have something special to show you. Last weekend I attended a Finnabair class in Lund, Sweden. This is something I´ve wanted to do for a long time and I can say it was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Anna is such a delightful person, so very creative and inspiring. Loved it!

I can hardly believe that I´ve created this, lol.



This is a canvas made with embellishments, stencils, pastes, gels and paints from Finnabair. I don´t hink I can describe how I made this in Swedish even less in English, lol, so you just have to enjoy the look of it. But don´t hesitate to ask if you have a question, I will try my best to answer them :) 


Have a lovely day
Hugs Lisa




7 kommentarer:

Monica Mortensen sa...

Denne var jo bare helt rå, knall tøff!!! ♥ Godt hånd(t)verk.

Barb sa...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time Lisa. Your canvas is really so beautiful. Wonderful design and I love all the texture. This is going to look amazing on the wall. Barbxx

crafty-stamper sa...

WOW absolutely amazing,fabulous texture and embellishments -this is a keeper in pride of place
carol x

crafty-stamper sa...

You have got to enter this in some mixed media challenges definite winner
Carol x

ike sa...

AWESOME !!! This is a fantastic piece and you are so lucky to have the chance to go to that Class :-D xxx

aussie aNNie sa...

Lisa, wowow, this is just fabulous mixed media...love this...Super and loving your colour combo...pleasant creation.xxx{aNNie}

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow, there is so much texture and so many details, each time I look at it I see something different. What a fabulous class that must have been and you have created such a gorgeous canvas to be proud of.
Lorraine